Microsoft Office 365 is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that includes Microsoft Office and other services, such as email and collaboration, from Microsoft’s cloud server. Microsoft Office 365 provides desktop functions and is available by subscription.
Microsoft Office 365 provides a comprehensive set of software tools and services, facilitating office documents, communication, and management tasks. No installation or prepaid integration is required, aside from Internet connection and supported Web browser.
The Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications includes several different online services, including Office Professional Plus, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Lync Online, and a lighter version of Office Suite, presented as Office Web Applications.
Compare Office 365 and Office 2019
- All-access applications
- Many people can use it on multiple devices
- Free upgrade
- Customer support
- Supports Windows 10, 8.x, 7 and macOS
- Access popular applications
- No monthly payments
- Security update
- Traditional experience
- Supports Windows 10 and macOS
Features of Microsoft Office 365
1. Collaborate: Because Office 365 is cloud-based, many people can edit the same document (in Word, PowerPoint or Excel) and you can even see the edits as they are made – as well as the view. who is making edits?
2. Chat with users via Skype & Groups: Most users are familiar with Skype and Microsoft has introduced Groups that allow you to do more than chat and have video conferences. With Groups on your PC, Mac or mobile device, you can safely combine a group, edit and share a file and customize it by adding notes, websites, and apps.
3. Link to files instead of attaching them: For companies using the enterprise version of Office 365, they have the option to link to the files instead of attaching them. You simply upload the file to the Office 365 cloud, open Outlook in the cloud, and link to the file. Although this is a feature on most cloud storage services, Microsoft Outlook will automatically grant editing permission to anyone you send the link to (permissions may be changed).
4. Easily switch between personal and business accounts on Android: With the OneDrive for Android app, you can link both your OneDrive for Business and personal OneDrive accounts and easily switch between them.
5. Turn notes into a calendar: Do you often write notes about assignments to complete? We will guess that it is quite often and you can now write to-do lists in OneNote and then easily convert it into tasks with deadlines and reminders in your calendar. You can also automatically add meeting details (dates, locations, attendees, etc.) to take notes and email to your team.
6. Bing will automatically suggest images: Microsoft has released a preview of Sway , a cloud presentation software integrated with Bing image search. It will automatically suggest images for you based on the words in your presentation and it updates as you add/edit words.
7. Convert doodles into drawings and text: If you scribble your handwritten notes into OneNote, it must guess which lines belong together and if it guesses wrong, you can fix it quite easily. easily with the lasso tool. You choose Lasso and circle an area of your note. You can then edit it or use Math Math’s or Ink Ink’s options to Text Text to change scribbles to regular numbers and text.
8. Your inbox can be cluttered: We all hate spam and now you can teach your inbox to handle it yourself! It’s called Clutter Clutter, and it uses any and all of the rules you may have set up for your inbox. You train it by marking messages as cluttered and it will start automatically moving messages that it considers less important to the Clutter Clutter folder. You can then go to and read and / or delete these messages later.
9. Ignore answering conversations: We are all in situations where we get put in emails that we don’t really need because the sender replies everything. With Office 365, you can click the Ignore password button, which will prevent you from viewing all answers.
10. Add E-mail Signature: Gone are the days of printing the document, signing it, and then scanning or faxing it. Outlook has a free DocuSign digital signature application that allows you to digitally sign and email documents, as well as collect signatures from others.
11. Use your mouse as a laser pointer: If you’re giving a PowerPoint presentation, you can use your computer mouse as a laser pointer, and all you need to do is tell PowerPoint to change the icon. into a red dot (will act as your laser pointer). This feature is even included in the iPad office version – just hold your finger or the stylus and a red button will appear.
12. Turn data into a map: The latest version of Excel has a new feature called Power Map that allows you to convert rows of data into images. If the data is geographic, it will be included in the 3D map.
13. Charts, graphs, and better pivot tables: One of the most useful features in Excel is the ability to easily turn data into charts, and now Microsoft has a quick analysis feature that lets you quickly View and click through all the different ways you can visually present your material.
14. Excel will automatically reformat your data: The new version of Office has Flash Fill, automatically recognizes any changes you are making and will do the rest for you. For example, suppose you have a list of names formatted into two columns (first and last). If you start reformatting so the names are in just one column, Excel recognizes this and automatically does the rest for you. It will display the reformatted list and all you need to do is click to accept it.
15. Edit PDF: If you need to edit PDF, you can convert it into a Word document without encountering the formatting issues that come with copying and pasting or editing. You can also save entire Word documents or even just partial PDF files and password-protect them.
Why Download the Office 365 Installer?
The answer is very simple. If you have five computers and you want to install Office 365 in all of them, then it will take at least 10 GB of data and most importantly time. In addition, the time to download Offline .iso files will be faster by installing Online
Note: Before installing Microsoft Office 365, you need to make sure to uninstall all versions of Office 2010/2013/2016/2016/2019
How to Download and Install Office 365
Below I will give 2 ways to download and install Microsoft Office 365 Offline and Online. You refer to 2 ways and choose yourselves.
Method 1: Link Download Microsoft Office 365 Offline
- Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium ( Download )
- Microsoft Office 365 Business ( Download )
- Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus ( Download )
This is the.ISO file that contains both 32 and 64-bit versions you just need to download. Then double-click the installation file to open the.ISO file. I recommend that you download and use the Pro Plus version. The link is higher than 5MB / s, so the download is very fast
After opening the .iso file. You just need to click on the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation process. Microsoft will automatically choose the correct 32/64 bit version so you do not have to worry about this.
The only thing you have to do is wait and go, and be happy.
After installation is complete, you have a 30 day trial. To activate permanently, you follow the instructions in the article: How to activating Office 365 CMD
Method 2: Download Microsoft Office 365 Online Tool
Here is the Office Tool Plus tool. A tool to help you download and install Office 365 permanently for free.
Step 1: Download Office Tool Plus
Step 2: Extract the file with WinRAR. Go to the extracted folder, run the file “Office Tool Plus.exe”
Step 3: Customize Settings
In the menu on the right, click “Install” to enter the installation interface as shown below.
Once in the installation interface, you need to pay attention to the following:
- Office Suite: by default, it will select “Office 365 ProPlus – [O365ProPlusRetail]”, if it is not already selected, press the arrow keys to select the Office 365 ProPlus version
- Visio: If you use Visio software, you can click the arrow to select, do not use then ignore
- Project: If you use the Project software, you can click the arrow to select, do not use then ignore
- Applications: This is the default option of Microsoft Office applications. By default, it will automatically tick 3 common software boxes: Word, Excel, Powerpoint. That software is not necessary so I do not tick. If you like it, just tick it (never use the device only.)
At Installing Settings you should pay attention to the following:
- Architecture: this part is an optional Office 365 version is 32/64 bits. Depending on the operating system you choose the appropriate version. My device uses 64 bit, so I choose x64. If you use a 32-bit machine, choose x86
- Channel: You select “Monthly Channel”. This function is available when the latest version of Office 365 is updated. It will automatically update you every month.
- Method: Select the installation method. You leave the default is Offline Install offline
- Module: Leave as default “Office Deployment Tool”
- Main Language: The software will automatically select this as Match OS ”, which means selecting the language according to your operating system. For example, if your computer is using the English language, it will install English for Office as well. Normally, you leave the default. Whoever choose lemon, then choose
Step 5: Wait for Office to install
After installation is complete, you have a 30 day trial.