- 1 Windows Server 2016
- 2 The use of Windows Server 2016
- 3 Configuration for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Download Windows Server 2016 ISO
- 5 Windows Server 2016 file information
You can use Windows server 2016 for free for six months with no license issues. The evolved version of Windows Server 2016 is the full version, Just download and install it on virtual network or real server hardware. Download the Windows 2016 server ISO file for free from the link below.
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2016 is Microsoft’s latest version of the operating system’s server line and is the successor to Windows Server 2012 R2. Windows Server 2016 is a cloud- ready operating system that provides new layers of security and innovation inspired by Azure for applications and infrastructure. Imaginary Microsoft users can download and use it for academic testing, learning and lab purposes.
Microsoft’s goal with Windows Server 2016 is to continue to synchronize local resources with public and private cloud infrastructure to provide a higher level of management across different computing environments (virtualization). and physical), and keep businesses and users productive. The Windows Server 2016 team worked with the System Center team to integrate services and expand engagement.
Windows Server 2016 includes a number of new features for its core platform, including identity management and enhanced security capabilities to ensure data and access to data maintain its integrity. from start to finish, regardless of whether it is stored locally or in the cloud.
The use of Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2016 includes some major changes to the core operating system and many new features in an effort to double the security of Microsoft products, as well as the data used by endpoints. New features and upgrades include the following.
- Nano Server : Similar to Windows Server Core mode, the Nano Server must be remotely managed, as it does not provide local login capability and only supports 64-bit applications. The Nano server is optimized for use in private data centers and clouds, as well as running web services, like DNS or IIS.
- Windows containers : Unlike virtual machines, containers allow virtualization at the operating system level by providing sufficient access to the operating system, libraries, and basic resources to store applications in space. User space isolated.
- Active Directory Domain Services : Privileged Access Management (PAM) helps solve logon theft by working with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) to protect Active Directory (AD) forests from accounts have privileged access. In addition, new processes are applied to require administrative access and monitoring of those accounts, including the expiring link feature, time limit of the admin window based on the time frame being point.
- Active Directory Linking Services (ADFS) continues to provide simple, secure identity and Single Sign-On (SSO) links between businesses secured by ADFS and partner organizations. New in 2016 is the ability to authenticate users stored in LDAP or cloud-based providers.
- Hyper-V introduces hot management of virtual network adapters and memory for virtual machines. For security-minded administrators, Windows Server 2016 includes protected virtual machines that minimize tampering or theft of virtual machine data and status by encrypting both and preventing auditing. Video and disk signal check.
- Windows Defender : Microsoft’s Windows Server Antimalware application is installed by default in Windows Server 2016 in an attempt to detect and disable malware threats in real time with automatic updates.
- Storage Spaces Direct allows building highly available storage from local storage systems, including JBODs that are stored locally or networked as part of storage groups.
- PowerShell 5.0 : Continuing the trend of becoming an actual Microsoft management terminal, PowerShell maintains backward compatibility while introducing new cmdlets and modules for remote management and scripting. of clients, servers, and applications.
Configuration for Windows Server 2016
- Processor: 64-bit processor 1.4Ghz
- RAM : 512 MB
- Disk space : 32 GB
- Network : Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (10/100 / 1000baseT)
- Optical storage : DVD drive (if OS is installed from a DVD media)
- Video : Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution (optional)
- Input device : Keyboard and mouse (optional)
- Internet : Broadband access (optional)
Download Windows Server 2016 ISO
Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
Windows Server 2016 Essentials
Windows Server 2016 Standard + Datacenter
Windows Server 2016 Storage
Windows Server 2016 file information
- Software full name: Windows Server 2016 x64 VL with May 2019 Update
- Setup file name: en_windows_server_2016_vl_x64_by_AG_05.2019.iso
- Full setup size: 5.0 GB
- Setting type: Offline installer / Fully independent installation
- Compatible architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- The latest version was released on May 28, 2019
- Developer: Windows