- 1 Windows Server 2019
- 2 Features of Microsoft Windows Server 2019 ISO File
- 3 System requirements for Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- 4 Download Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- 5 Windows Server 2019 file details
Microsoft has once again released a completely new version of its servers. This is called Windows Server 2019. Prior to the various technology projects that took place in all the giant technology houses, every software vendor wanted to give their best to users who were waiting to use them. It is the usefulness and the wonderful aspects of a tool that will appeal to potential users or companies to use it for.
Windows Server 2019
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 is the latest version of Microsoft’s venerable operating system (OS) and it brings to the table a list of new and improved features and features. This Windows Server release is especially appealing to IT professionals because of the large number of functional scenarios it can solve. Although Windows Server is no longer visible at the customer’s premises, it is still the most popular server OS and on both on-premises data centers as well as on public clouds,
Windows Server 2019 has many different categories to include the most recently released Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2019. This SKU was released on June 19, 2019 and provides a basic operating system specifically designed for VM servers. The two main services are Standard and Datacenter. Windows Server 2019 Essentials completes the current SKU list targeting small businesses with up to 25 users and 50 devices.
Features of Microsoft Windows Server 2019 ISO File
1. Details about the system
System details are a new feature available in Windows Server 2019, which provides local predictive analytics for Windows Server. These predictive capabilities, once supported by machine learning models, local analysis of Windows Server system data, such as performance and event counters, provide insight into machine functionality. Your server and help you reduce operational costs related to response management issues in your Windows Server Deployment.
2. Improved virtual machine protection
Troubleshooting Troubleshooting protected viruses has been made easier by Advanced Session Mode VMConnect and PowerShell Direct. These features do not need to be configured and they will automatically be available when the protected VM is located on a Hyper-V server running Windows Server version 1803 or higher.
3. Improve network performance
New features include:
Get segment links in vSwitch
Dynamic Virtual Machine Multi-Queue (d.VMMQ)
4. Support continuous memory for Hyper-V virtual machine
This can significantly reduce database transaction delays or reduce recovery time for low latency memory databases.
5. File server resource manager
Windows Server 2019 includes the ability to prevent the Server File Resource Manager service from creating change logs (also known as USN logs) on all volumes when the service starts.
Features that have been removed in Windows Server 2019
- Business Scan, also known as Distributed Scan Management (DSM)
- Internet hostname service (iSNS)
- Print components – currently an optional component for Server setup
- The broker connects the remote computer and the remote computer virtualization server in the Server Core installation
- These RDS roles are no longer available for use in Server Core installations. If you need to deploy these roles as part of a Remote Desktop Infrastructure, you can install them on Windows Server with Computer Platform Experience.
System requirements for Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- 64 bit 1.4 GHz processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Disk space: 32 GB
Download Microsoft Windows Server 2019
Windows Server 2019 file details
Before you start downloading Microsoft Windows Server 2019 for free, you may want to read the section below
- Full name of the software: Windows Server 2019 January 2019 version
- Setup file name: en-ru_windows_server_2019_17763.253_12in1x64_v19.01.08.iso
- Full setup size: 3.7 GB
- Setting type: Offline installer / Fully independent installation
- Compatible architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- The latest version was added on: January 21, 2019
- Developer: Windows