Visual Studio 2019 is the latest version of Microsoft’s leading IDE to build solutions in a variety of languages on multiple platforms. This skill path will help you get everything you can from Visual Studio and have something for everyone, whether you’re a first-time Visual Studio user or an experienced professional.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 new features
Improve the search experience
Formerly known as Quick Launch, our new search experience is faster and more efficient. Now, search results appear flexible as you type. And, search results can often include keyboard shortcuts for commands, so you can easily remember them for future use.
Restructuring is improved
New C # refactoring makes organizing your code easier. Just call the refactoring operations by pressing Ctrl +. and select the action you want to perform.
Visual Studio IntelliCodeis an extension that enhances your software development efforts using artificial intelligence (AI).
Working process on the cloud platform
The start window presents you with several options to help you quickly encrypt. First, we have set the option to copy or test the code from the repo.
Visual Studio Live Share is a developer service that allows you to share a codebase and its context with your teammates and receive immediate two-way collaboration from within Visual Studio. With Live Share, teammates can read, navigate, edit and debug a project that you have shared with them and do it seamlessly and securely.
Review code integration
We are introducing a new extension that you can download for use with Visual Studio 2019. With this new extension, you can review, run, and even debug requests pulled from Your team without leaving Visual Studio. We support code in both GitHub and Azure DevOps repositories.
Whether you’re coding in C ++ or .NET Core, data stops can be a good option to just set regular stops. Data stops are also great for situations like searching where a global object is being modified or added or removed from the list.
Visual Studio 2019 configuration requirements
Supported operating systems
Visual Studio 2019 will install and run on the following operating systems (64 bit recommended):
- Windows 10 Version 1703 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported)
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355 ): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355 ): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with the latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Processor 1.8 GHz or faster. Recommended quad-core or better
- 2 GB RAM; 8 GB RAM recommended (minimum 2.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- Hard drive space: Minimum 800 MB to 210 GB of free space, depending on the features installed; Regular installation requires 20-50 GB of free space.
- Hard drive speed: To improve performance, install Windows and Visual Studio on a solid-state drive (SSD).
- Video cards support a minimum screen resolution of 720p (1280 x 720); Visual Studio will work best at WXGA (1366 x 768) or higher resolution.
Link Download Visual Studio 2019
- Download Visual Studio 2019 (Professional Edition)
- Download Visual Studio 2019 (Enterprise Edition)
- Download Visual Studio 2019 (Community Edition)
List of Visual Studio 2019 License Key
Enterprise: BF8Y8 GN2QH T84XB QVY3B-RC4DF
Professional: NYWVH HT4XC R2WYW 9Y3CM-X4V3Y